My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 13, 2018

I requested another 0.01 LTC withdrawal from a free miner today. It took me three days to earn that.

I also requested a 0.001 BTC withdrawal from a free BTC miner today. It took me three days to earn that too.

I don't think either sites will pay. That's simply too much money to make in that short period of time.

I was actually able to buy some bunny tokens from an online exchange. I only bought 0.0001 BTC worth of bunny tokens because I am already wary of all the investment scams that circulate on bitcoin faucet advertisements. The bunny tokens I gained as a result were not enough to qualify for the minimum cashout required to withdraw from the exchange site. Right now, one bunny token is worth 1000 satoshi, but I think if bunny tokens officially make their coin a currency and the tokens become worth 100,000 satoshi per bunny token or something, they will lower the minimum required cashout so I will be able to withdraw those bunny tokens to an ethereum wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment