My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 13, 2018

I think once Globaltestmarket loses its Paypal account (and from the looks of it, it's only a matter of time), I am giving up on making money online. I think that after that, I am going to try to apply to jobs offline again and try to have a career again, even though that has probably a fraction of a percent of happening.

With Paypal closing accounts of websites left and right, there's simply no future in making money online. If pretty much all paid to click sites have lost their Paypal accounts, it's only a matter of time before survey sites lose their Paypal accounts too. Even the get paid to site I use lost its Paypal too.

Which makes me think, if Paypal blocks all paid to click sites and survey sites, what good is it for, anyway? I'm sorry but personally, Paypal is completely useless to me outside of paid to click sites and survey sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment