My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I received the usual bot emails today that pay me money. I earn around 1 cent a day from those.

I didn't really get any new referrals or ebook sales or ad clicks or bitcoin donations or job offers today.

I received a few surveys today that disqualified me. It's likely that qualifying surveys will be given more by the start of May. There usually aren't any surveys given near and at the end of them month.

I decided to buy a nightingale-ads membership again. I hope they don't lose their paypal account anytime soon. But it's likely that they will though. I guess I just have to get used to all the paid to click sites I use all transacting in bitcoin and all of them losing their paypal accounts. I am usually left wondering how I will turn those bitcoins into pesos and withdraw them without using a bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment