My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I was invited to a survey today that disqualified me. It gave me 200 points so I have 12,700 points on a survey site now. I will be able to cashout there at 21,000 points. I hope I reach that points amount soon! Then I will be able to add another 5 dollars to my paypal account.

It looks like it's only possible to earn 0.6 cents per day from an adzcash membership, though you need to pay 1 dollar a month for a membership there. Essentially, the membership I bought there made me lose 1 dollar. I guess I should not get a membership there again. Even their 1.59 dollars a month membership, which would put 50 cents in your account automatically, will still make you lose 1 dollar a month net since you will only earn 18 cents a month with that, combined with the automatic 50 cents a month auto-income, so you would still lose 1.01 dollars a month from a membership there, And that 1.59 dollars a month membership seems to be their best membership. The main thing I like about that site is that there is a chance that money will automatically be added to your account balance if you are lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment