My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I looked and I saw that Paidverts has a Perfectmoney withdrawal option.

This is great! Perfectmoney does not require verification at all, there is just an increased transaction fee for unverified accounts there plus a 2,300 dollars transaction limit.

Anyway, I will just cash out my cash in Paidverts via Perfectmoney and use an online exchanger to transfer those funds to Paypal.

One thing I am thinking of is buying advertising on paidverts using bitcoin or litecoin, clicking the high-value ads that will be given, and then cashing out the money via Perfectmoney!

That will be great. That means that I won't have to find some way to convert BTC to USD. I am really thinking of trying that plan. I think it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment