My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 12, 2018

I tried looking for more free mining websites. One mining website would give free 30 GH/s, but it requires you to click "allow notifications" from the website. When I saw that requirement, the first thing I thought of was "virus," so I didn't allow the notifications and chose not to have free 30 GH/s. The other free miners I created an account with did not require allowing notifications.

When you want to try out mining with your computer, you ideally want a website that just mines the cash through an open browser. As much as possible, avoid mining programs that require you to download something on your computer. The first thing you should suspect with that is that the downloaded program will infect your computer. Other websites can just mine cash for you through the browser without requiring you to download anything because they're not interested in infecting your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment