My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 12, 2018

I am actually fine with clicking on CAPTCHAs as long as there is a solvemedia option. Google recaptcha is still having constant errors where sometimes you have to enter 10 correct captchas to get paid. Solvemedia pretty much never has that issue except for extremely rare cases of it going offline.

I suddenly got an email from an online exchanger. It looks like I am going to receive the money from my Payza account to my Paypal account! That is great. I was assuming that I will never see my Payza money again since Payza.com closed and there weren't any updates for weeks. I thought I was not going to get that money anymore but now there is a chance that I will get it! That is great!

I am actually at 8,000 satoshi on coinpot already! This is great. Once I reach 10,000 satoshi there, I will be able to add another 0.0001 BTC to my bitcoin wallet. That will be around the eleventh time I will get paid by coinpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment