My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 12, 2018

There was a Globaltestmarket survey that recently did not disqualify me. It would have paid 100 points, which is equal to 100 pesos or 2 dollars. In the middle of the survey, the browser had an error and would not load the next page. After I tried refreshing it a bit, it said "Bad Request" and then the rest of the survey would not load anymore. I tried opening the survey from the invitation again but it said that I paused the survey and that the survey can only be opened once. Basically, I could have earned 100 pesos but it is all gone now.

I hope that I can find a way to make money completely offline. I will advertise with cloth banners, paper flyers, paper brochures, and stickers. I will pay for a physical IRL stall and pay the rent for it per month and sell my goods there. I will use a PC that I will never connect to the internet and then type documents there, then print them with an offline printer, then bind the pages together with physical IRL book binding. I will add my contact info to the cloth banners I will spread on the street IRL, adding only my cellphone number and landline number. I think that will be great! I hope that it will be possible to earn enough money that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment