My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 22, 2018

I joined a new site which makes it possible to earn around 600 satoshi a day. I read reviews of it online and it doesn't seem to be a scam and people seem to be getting paid. It's just that the minimum cashout there is 100,000 satoshi so it will take around 6 months of clicking to cashout. Of course, you can invest money in it so you will earn faster. I put a referral link to a faucet site on my account there but I didn't really get any referrals so far.

I only got emails from bot emails today that pay me to read them. I didn't really get any job offers or ebook sales or ad clicks or bitcoin donations or new referrals today.

I'm going to post some more posts to a site of mine after four or so days.

I was just done collecting satoshi from moon faucets a few minutes ago. I think I will collect again after three hours, at around 10pm. Or maybe I will just do it at 11pm since I am not really in the mood to do it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment