My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

I have been reading many reviews of people online saying that dogeminer.cc is not a scam and that it is a paying site. Because so many people are getting paid by the site, I feel like giving it a try. It also seems like a legitimate site because it pays very little DOGE to free accounts, around 0.02 DOGE per day without referrals while their minimum cashout amount is 50 DOGE. Based on that, it looks like the website's business model is sustainable, since they pay free members only fractions of a cent per day, which is the same way non-scam paid to click sites operate.

I am going to risk putting 300 DOGE there! Then I will give updates on this site on the results. According to their site, an investment of 300 DOGE will yield profits of 14 DOGE per day forever, as long as the site exists! That is pretty neat! I really like that.

Well, I am going to risk it and invest some DOGE there. I hope it is not a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment