My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I just collected from moon faucets a while ago. I didn't realize this before, but dogeminer.cc actually has a faucet too! This is great. That means I will have a new source of bitcoin income to click every hour from now on. The income from that lottery is just added to your cloud mining earnings. This is pretty great! Good thing I noticed that faucet option there recently. I didn't see it in the past and I thought that it was just a cloud mining website in the past.

My 300 DOGE hasn't been deposited into dogeminer.cc yet - the transaction hasn't been confirmed. But as soon as I get that started, I hope I get a lot of payments! Dogeminer.cc has generally mixed reviews online, but I hope that that site stays online for a long time. There were also a few people I saw online that had been paid by dogeminer.cc around three days ago so maybe it is still a paying site. Still, my 300 DOGE invested there is just a gamble. I didn't really want to invest 1000 DOGE because it was too risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment