My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 20, 2018

I am trying to get used to jillsclickcorner and donkeymails no longer having Paypal payouts. I guess that means that I will have fewer transactions per year on my Paypal account. That might mean that I will be able to get more memberships on more sites, since I will not have to worry about going over 200 transactions a year.

It will probably be cashtravel's turn to lose their paypal account a few weeks from now. At least they will still have perfectmoney so I can probably find a way to cash that out. Also, I don't think Perfectmoney suddenly closes unverified accounts like Skrill does, so I might be able to do more business with Perfectmoney. According to what I read, Perfectmoney unverified accounts simply pay more in transaction fees and that's it, along with a 2,300 dollars in transactions lifetime limit. That is fine with me, since I don't think I will ever get to 2,300 dollars from paid to click anyway, and that is already a lot of money in pesos anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment