My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 16, 2018

I think I am giving up on cloud mining. I've made an investment of 10.80 dollars on cloud mining and it's been a very long time, probably 2 weeks, and I have made only 2,200 satoshi there.

That's also pretty much impossible to cashout because the minimum cashout amount there is 3 million satoshi! It's ridiculous. The only way for my investment to reach that amount is to wait for around 2000 weeks at the rate it's going. It's impossible to reach that amount of time.

The only way to make any money with that is to invest thousands and thousands of dollars in it so you have a chance of cashing out. It's too bad. If the minimum cashout amount were 300,000 satoshi or something, I would have been more interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment