My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 14, 2018

I've found another free bitcoin mining site called Trancehash. You can just search it online. It gives away free 100 GH/s and you can cashout at 30,000 satoshi.

I only applied for a free account and did not buy any hashpower. After three minutes or so, I had gained three satoshi.

Basically the average earnings there is one satoshi per minute for a free account. It will probably take 30,000 minutes to cashout there, so that will be around 500 hours. That time will come pretty quickly. That is only 21 days. You don't even need to keep the browser open.

I would not suggest buying anything on the site. It is probably a scam, but you might want to get the 100 GH/s free anyway and see if you get lucky and get paid after 21 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment