My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 19, 2018

I am thinking of investing in titanmine.net. I have read some reviews saying that it is actually a paying site and is not a scam. It's just that the free 100 GH/s is not really free since you need to pay money to cash out anything.

From what I read about them, their cashouts are late by around 2 days or something but they pay their members just fine/are a paying non-scam site.

I am thinking of investing 100,000 satoshi there as soon as my free money there reaches 200,000 satoshi. That way I will earn more money than I spent, plus I will have a mining contract too.

I am trying to find alternatives to hashflare since their minimum cashout amount is impossible to reach, which is 3 million satoshi, while other sites have minimum cashouts like 350,000 satoshi from what I read, which is far more reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment