My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I just withdrew from titanmine.net yesterday and I have 3,000 satoshi there again! It's great! The earnings there are fantastic. Compared to that, I am still at 4,000 satoshi on hashflare. It looks like I will never get past 4,000 satoshi on hashflare. Even if I did, it wouldn't matter much since I would need 3 million satoshi to cashout anyway and that would require earnings that are impossible to attain given my investment.

I think the minimum you should invest in hashflare is 2000 dollars. If you invest fewer than 2000 dollars you are essentially putting money in the drain. You will never regain that money since you will never reach 3 million satoshi in profits with any investment smaller than 2000 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment