My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I tried cashing out my 94 cents from paidverts to litecoin. According to coinpot, I need to deposit at least 0.01 LTC or the money will be deleted. So I need to be careful.

According to what I saw online, LTC is around 160 dollars per 1 LTC right now. So 0.01 LTC is around 1.60 USD. I need to deposit at least 1.60 USD of LTC to coinpot or the money will be deleted.

On paidverts, the litecoin transaction fee is 25 cents + 7 percent. So If I tried to cashout 94 cents from paidverts, I would have 32 cents in fees, which would bring the net I could withdraw to coinpot to be worth 62 cents, which is way below the 1.60 USD for the amount to be accepted by coinpot.

So it's not a good idea to withdraw that 94 cents to coinpot right now or my money will be dissipated. I need to earn around 2.5 dollars on paidverts first to cashout litoshi there, since 2.5 dollars is a safer amount to transact given all the fees that will probably be charged, like transaction fees for transferring litoshi from paidverts to coinpot, apart from paidvert's own transaction fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment