My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I can't actually delete the junk mail in my email anymore. I don't have the energy to keep up. It's simply too many and it's impossible.

I now have 1 dollar on paidverts! This is great! I think the minimum amount that can be deposited to an Electrum LTC wallet is 0.002 LTC. Since 1 Litecoin is worth 140 dollars, 0.002 LTC is worth around 28 cents.

The transaction fees for LTC on paidverts are 25 cents + 7 percent. I think I will end up paying 32 cents total as a transaction fee. Yet still, I think that that is enough to cashout! Maybe I will try cashing out today. I hope it works! Then I will have around 68 cents additional in my Electrum LTC wallet. Converting that to LTC, that will be around 0.004 LTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment