My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 20, 2018

I don't really remember if I said it here already, but I am going to get a Alipay refund sent to my bank account! That is great! I thought that money there would be stuck in the Alipay account forever but I was wrong. Basically they were able to send that money to an ewallet on another site, and then after I logged into that site, I was able to click "withdraw" and that will send the money to my bank account. That would be great!

I am really trying to find ways to convert bitcoins to peso without depositing to a bank account. I hope that that becomes popular in the future since it doesn't seem to be common right now. There seems to be only 1 or 2 sites that support that feature, like withdrawing the bitcoins to a remittance center and be paid in pesos already when you claim the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment