My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 20, 2018

According to the Skrill verification page, they only accept national ID or driver's license for verification.

However, they have a pdf online that states that they accept driver's license, passport, or national ID card.

So I'm not sure if they will accept a passport for verification or not. I hope so, but chances are that they will not accept a passport.

If they don't accept passports for verification, I think I am going to just create an unverified Skrill account, withdraw my funds out of some sites, and just let that account get locked. After that, I am going to transfer to a different payment processor that definitely accepts passports as a verification document.

It's so unfair because the Philippines does not have a national ID system and I am not skilled enough to drive properly, especially since my driver's license has been expired for at least 3 years, so I will have to go through the driving exam again.

No comments:

Post a Comment