My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 14, 2018

I'm thinking of buying a Wirex card. From what I read, a Wirex card can receive bitcoin deposits and then you can convert the bitcoins into USD through Wirex online banking.

That is great! Then I won't have to deposit money from bitcoins into my bank account, which from what I have read, has caused some Philippine banks to close the bank accounts of a significant number of people and prevent them from opening an account on any bank (they were blacklisted).

With a Wirex card having converted my bitcoins into USD, I will just insert it into a Philippine ATM that will accept Visa cards. According to what I read, if you insert a USD Visa card into a Philippine Visa ATM and withdraw, you will receive pesos.

That is great! Then that will be a way for me to convert my bitcoins into pesos without using my local bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment