My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 20, 2018

With Paypal closing the accounts of pretty much all the sites I use to get paid online, I am eventually going to have to get used to making money only with bitcoins.

It wouldn't be a hassle at all if only there were no rumors about my own bank and other Philippine banks closing accounts that had any bitcoin transaction. Because of that, I don't want cashout my bitcoins to a bank account anymore. I even cashed out 500 pesos to my bank account using bitcoins in the past and I am therefore worried about the future of my bank account, thinking that at some point, my bank will find that minute transaction and close my bank account, wasting the money I have there.

I have read about some options of cashing out bitcoins as peso using remittance centers, and I am really interested in that. I am also very intrigued about something I read that does not even need any ATM card or bank account to cashout bitcoins as peso bills. That's impressive. I hope all the ATMs in the Philippines start supporting that feature in the future.

Anyway, I will have to get used to getting paid only in bitcoins eventually. That's the only way all of this is headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment