My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I seem to have gained 46,000 satoshi from the free miner on titanmine.net! It requires me to invest 100,000 satoshi before I can withdraw anything. People are saying different things about the site. Some people are saying that it is a scam and others are saying that it pays. Regardless, I am going to wait until my free miner there earns more than 100,000 satoshi before I invest anything. I am going to take a risk, in other words. I hope it isn't a scam.

I am going to try an adzcash.info membership. I see absolutely no reviews online of how much profit you can make as a paid member there compared to a free member. I am just going to try it out myself to see what happens. The cheapest membership there is around 99 cents a month. I guess if I won't make a profit from such a membership, I will probably regain most of my 1 dollar investment back from the premium ads. I am going to take a risk with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment