My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 20, 2018

I need to print and scan a lot of documents to get an UMID and then a passport afterwards. I tried doing so, but the printer is not working and the scanner is not connected according to the app. I am not sure how to fix this. I tried downloading the drivers for windows 10 and a print and scan app, since apparently the previous app I used was used mostly for mobile phones only and is usually not compatible for PC. I am going to see if it works.

All this would have been avoided if Payza didn't have to close. I guess it's reasonable that Paypal closed most paid to click accounts, but the processes I have to go through, printing and scanning all these documents, having to go to all sorts of government offices, is just honestly too much just to verify a payment processor. It's way too much work for 20 dollars or something.

I hope I get a different job in a different field, where I don't have to deal with payment processor verification and Paypal accounts getting closed, forcing me to verify other payment processors.

No comments:

Post a Comment