My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I think I am going to spend 60 cents from my Neobux balance to buy a referral and use my leftover points to extend it for 240 days. I am probably going to delay getting to 6 dollars in Neobux by doing this since the staff there is trying to find a way to pay the users apart from Skrill and Neteller.

I hope they make bitcoin withdrawals and deposits possible there. If that happens, I might end up depositing quite a large amount of bitcoin there to rent 100 or so referrals and then cash out via bitcoin too.

It's too bad that Neobux had a problem with Payza and is now having problems paying its users since I am a big Neobux fan and I enjoy clicking their ads everyday since they pay a lot of money and the ads load very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment