My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 22, 2018

I have been able to create an offline book. It is made of paper and I wrote it with a ballpen. It is around 75 pages long so far. I hope that I can sell it someday. I think I can sell it by scanning it and then selling it online.

I do have around 1,300 view on one of my sites here and it has 8 followers, but I have a different site on another account that almost has 100 views and has 1 follower. I am not really sure which account I should continue with in the long run. Maybe if that other account gets many views, I will just link it to the accounts I already have now. But generally, I think it is a better idea to stick with the accounts I have now since they have more views and followers. I am going to post on one of my sites here in around four days.

I am going to collect from moon faucets again at around 1130pm. I originally planned to collect again at 10pm but I don't feel like it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment