My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I think the moon faucets pay so much money that their business is unsustainable. I think at some point, they will cut the possible profits from their faucets by half. And that is perfectly fine, actually. I can still make a lot of money on the moon faucets if they cut possible earnings by half, like freebitcoin did. I would be fine with them making that choice if it's necessary to keep their sites online.

I am at 9 cents on clickersholiday already. I earned that in five days even with just a free account with no membership. It is mostly thanks to the minutestaff offerwall. The minutestaff offerwall can usually make me earn 0.8 cents a day from that site! That's a ton of money for a free account that pays via Paypal too. It might take a while before clickersholiday loses its Paypal account because its total transactions for its website are only 700 dollars or something so it will take a long time for Paypal to notice them and then close their Paypal account. If it comes to that, I hope clickersholiday will pay via Perfectmoney. That will let me continue with an unverified Perfectmoney account and just use an exchanger to transfer the money to my Paypal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment