My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 21, 2018

I am planning on storing a lot of litoshi offline. I have been reading a lot of stuff about how litecoin will increase in value by very significant percentages over the next ten years or so. Essentially, litecoin is a comparable investment to dogecoin, which has shown amazing gains over the past year alone. People that have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into dogecoin around two years ago probably have 2 million dollars or so by now.

Litecoin is headed in a similar direction. I am thinking of saving around five million litoshi in an offline wallet. I am planning on storing it for around twenty years and seeing what will come of taking that risk. Right now, litoshi is still considerably cheap, seeing how it is possible to earn a thousand litoshi from a free litoshi faucet every two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment