My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 12, 2018

I think I would actually love to sell fruit smoothies. I learned how to make them by reading somewhere.

You basically combine 1 cup of fruit with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 cup of crushed ice and 1/4 cup of whole milk. You then blend this all together in a blender and it will make 2 servings each. If you have a large blender, you can make this in large batches.

I think selling it would be great! I would rent a physical stall and a physical location and then pay the rent every month. I will sell them in paper cups and eco-friendly straws. I will write each ingredient on the side of the cup if necessary. And I would love to make a living that way!

I would also love to make a living selling banana pancakes. This is basically made by combining 1 banana, 2 eggs, a tablespoon of cinnamon, and a tablespoon of sugar. You mix them all together and then fry them on the stove with oil.

That is easy to make! And it would probably be fun to sell them at a physical store after I have made them myself.

I would love to have businesses like these! I think business permits are way more strict when you are selling food products, such as there are more agencies to report to and there are more business inspections compared to stores selling non-food items. But this would be such a great business to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment