My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I was disqualified from a survey recently and this survey did not give any disqualification points.

I just collected from moon faucets a few minutes ago, I am going to collect again at 12am. I don't really feel like collecting at 10pm or 11pm.

Nightingale-ads already gives the majority of my paid to click income, with its rev share 3 membership making me earn 1.4 dollars a month. When nightingale-ads loses its paypal account, I am probably going to be earning half of what I used to earn from paid to click. But right now I earn around 11 cents a day total from paid to click, which is 165 pesos a month. It is very close to my preferred income, which is 20 cents a day from paid to click or 300 pesos a month.

I recently joined a free bitcoin mining website where you don't have to install anything. If it requires you to pay bitcoins before you can withdraw anything, I think I am not going to pay anything and I am going to abandon that site. From the looks of it, I can earn 4000 satoshi a day from it if I leave a tab of their website open for 24 hours. Their minimum cashout amount is 150,000 satoshi, so it will take me 40 days straight of mining to withdraw there. It seems to be too good to be true, and I'm almost 100 percent sure they will require a payment before you can withdraw anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment