My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I have 1.5 dollars on nightingale-ads.com again. Since I have a membership there, after 6 days I should have another 96 cents, and I will cash that out. After that, I will have enough money to buy a membership there again. Once that happens, I will have points again to buy advertising with. It is pretty great. The membership on that site is so good that it seems to be too good to be true, but it is a legitimate paying paid to click membership that earns you 1.6 dollars a month. It is amazing.

I think after paying for my membership there, I will have a dollar or so left in Paypal. I will use that to buy the 99 cents membership on adzcash. I think if I do that, I might end up with an extra 50 cents net per month that I will be able to add to my monthly earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment