My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

There were a lot of surveys yesterday.

Paidviewpoint paid me for a survey that was worth 70 or so cents, so my balance there is 6.60 dollars now. I am pretty surprised that paidviewpoint is giving so many surveys all of a sudden. For the past year the earnings there were only 3 cents a day. I might be able to cashout my 15 dollars there soon.

There were three surveys that paid me on another site so I gained 300 points. Because of that, I only need 300 more points there to cashout 1000 pesos. I am really looking forward to that. I think I am putting 500 pesos of that in the bank and leaving the other 500 pesos in the Paypal account which I will probably use for investing in paid to click memberships.

There was a survey on another site that paid me 60 or so cents. Because of that, I have 22.50 or so dollars there now. I just wonder how I will cashout my funds there. I hope they integrate Perfectmoney into their site soon. I like Perfectmoney because it does not require verification and doesn't suddenly close unverified accounts. There is just a transaction limit and there are higher transaction fees. Their transaction limit is 2,300 dollars, but that is fine because that is already a lot of money in pesos anyway and once I get that much money, I will probably leave paid to click and focus on other endeavors with that capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment