My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Over time, I am moving further and further away from the paid to click industry. I am slowly focusing more on the traffic exchange industry, the link shortening industry, the bitcoin faucet industry, and the initial coin offering industry. I am seeing right before my eyes the paid to click industry falling apart and crumbling away.

I am slowly shifting away from using Paypal and depending more and more on transacting bitcoin. I am trying to find more and more ways to convert my bitcoins into pesos without using a bank account. I am seeing that Paypal is becoming more and more irrelevant and unnecessary as time passes. For instance, I can just convert my bitcoin into pesos by using a remittance center so I won't have to deal with a bank account. This way, I can get the pesos directly without depending on either Paypal or a bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment