My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

A get paid to site I use has gotten its Paypal account back. I guess that getting their Paypal account back is possible for some get paid to sites but impossible for others.

I received the money from my Lazada E-wallet (sent by Alipay) and it was successfully transferred to my bank account! That's great! At least I was able to recover that money so that money isn't wasted.

I was offered two surveys today via email and they both disqualified me, so I got 10 points from them total (they gave disqualification points). The get paid site I use also offered a survey today, and it disqualified me and gave me 1 cent.

I am going to collect again from moon faucets at around 7pm. Sometime within the next 6 hours I will try to click on paid to click ads, especially on nightingale-ads.com so I don't waste my membership.

I think I will have enough money to withdraw from one bux site today, so I am glad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment