My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I am looking for three or four more survey sites to join. Out of the 10 or so survey sites that I am a member of now, around 4 are active. I need around 2 more active survey sites so I can earn a decent income online.

I was able to complete a daily poll on a get paid to site and view a slideshow there. I actually put it at the lower portion of my bookmarks now. It used to be possible to earn 3.2 cents a day there, making their 10 dollars minimum cashout amount pretty reasonable, but they have removed most of their slideshows so it is only possible to earn 1.1 cents a day there now. It will take too long to cashout, so I don't really prioritize that site much now. Plus, they lost their Paypal account, so they only pay via bitcoins now.

I hope I can be more active on more of the paid to click sites I am a member of. I don't really feel like clicking most of the time and that is too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment