My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I think once my titanmine.net free mining funds go over 100,000 satoshi, I am going to try to invest there. I have read many comments online of people saying that titanmine.net is not a scam and they have gotten paid. I think I am going to take a risk with it and risk 100,000 satoshi to be able to withdraw 150,000 satoshi from them or something. I hope their site does not close right after I make a deposit.

Trancehash, on the other hand, is a scam. It is closed already. Good thing I did not invest any money there.I guess people that invested there lost a lot of money because trancehash ran with their funds.

That reminds me, startminer.com is a scam, and it will never pay you, ever. It promised to pay me after 5 days and it has been over 10 days and they have never paid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment