My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

My 300 DOGE deposit has been added to dogeminer.cc already! It is mining already as I speak and it has around 2 DOGE now.

Basically, that mining contract is not forever. It only lasts for 30 days. The projected earnings are 14 DOGE per day, so I will earn back my investment after 22 days. The other 8 days are profit, so I will earn around 112 DOGE as profit from this investment.

It seems to be a paying site as of now since the DOGE is being added to my balance. However, I do not have a payment proof yet. I am not yet sure if the site actually cashes out to your wallet, so I am not yet advising you to invest in it! However, it does have a free faucet so you can try to earn 50 DOGE from that site that way. Their faucet gives 0.05 DOGE per hour. That's the only way you can reach 50 DOGE there for free. The free cloud mining is irrelevant since it will take forever to earn 50 DOGE.from it. The free cloud miner there only earns 0.02 DOGE per day so it will take around 3000 days of free cloud mining to reach 50 DOGE that way. That's an impossible amount of time, so just use their faucet instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment