My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I was able to request another cashout from titanmine.net! It was worth 21,000 satoshi since I was able to reach the 20,000 minimum cashout amount today. I hope that that money ends up in my wallet! I think that the contract at titanmine.net lasts forever so it is different from the dogeminer.cc contract that lasts only for 30 days.

I pretty much abandoned my Hashflare account because I will never get to 3 million satoshi there. It's basically impossible. Plus they have tons and tons of management fees that are really deleting large portions of my earnings there. Their ethereum cloud mining has no management fees but I really don't want to try that. Coinpot.co has no moon ethereum faucet so I will have to go to a different site to exchange my ethereum to BTC, which will probably be an online exchanger that will require their own transaction fees. Cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency online exchangers don't require KYC verification (since there is no regulated fiat involved) but that doesn't mean there are no transaction fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment