My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 12, 2018

I took another look at the free mining sites I joined. For these sites, all I had to do was submit a public bitcoin address for the most part.

On one BTC free miner, I was already at 96,000 satoshi after only three days. That's way too unrealistic earnings for that period of time, especially for a third world country. I requested a withdrawal there of 100,000 satoshi three days ago. It has not paid me yet. Their instructions said I would be paid after five days, but I don't believe I will ever get the money.

One free miner had mined 86,000 satoshi for me after three days too. It's also an unrealistic earning capacity for a free service. The minimum cashout amount there is 500,000 satoshi. I don't think this site will pay either.

One LTC miner has mined 650,000 litoshi for me after three days. I requested a cashout there four days ago after I reached 1 million litoshi in three days. Of course, I have not received this money. Their instructions said that I should expect the money to arrive in a week. I don't think the money will arrive.

The last miner I will discuss is more realistic. It is a DOGE miner and it has mined 0.02 DOGE after a week. That is way more realistic for a miner that is free and doesn't even require a captcha to login and collect. Still, I don't expect to be paid by this site either.

These sites also didn't require me to leave my browser open. All I was required to do was add a bitcoin address and just wait for it to fill up and check on it every once in a while. I'm about 99.9 percent sure all these sites are scams that will request a mining fee right before I get the money, after which they will get the money and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment