My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 29, 2018

I felt like posting here again. I am almost at my third withdrawal from titanmine.net! This is great. I have 16,000 satoshi there again! My total withdrawals there are now 99,000 satoshi. This is great!

I received 5 cents today from a paid to click site. I don't really feel like investing any money into paid to click sites anymore since they will all lose their paypal accounts in the coming few months.

I am almost at a dollar on donkeymails.com! Then I will have 1 more dollar worth of bitcoins to put in my offline wallet. That is great!

I withdrew 1 dollar worth of litecoins from paidverts around five days ago. The transaction is not showing up on my litecoin account. The paidverts site says that the money will get to the account after 1 day or so but the money has not gotten into my litecoin wallet yet. Maybe I was supposed to convert the money to LTC first before I am able to transfer it to my litecoin wallet. I don't really know why the money did not show up on my litecoin account. Maybe it just takes a week to process the transaction or something. I hope so so that the time I spent clicking on paidverts was not wasted. Maybe I should have withdrawn the money to my Perfectmoney account instead.

I also withdrew 39 cents from a paid to click site and tried to deposit it to my Perfectmoney account. I did that around five days ago. The money is still not showing up on my Perfectmoney account. I hope the money will get there by Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment