My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 13, 2018

I was able to withdraw from freedogecoin! It was great. The 38 DOGE was added to my coinpot account. I converted 14 DOGE to BTC and it was worth 700 satoshi! That's a lot! So the 38 DOGE is worth around 2000 satoshi. That is great! And I spent very little time clicking on freedogecoin too. It even has a solvemedia captcha option so collecting from freedogecoin is a very fun and easy and hassle-free task.

According to the probably-scam free mining sites I joined, I will receive 0.001 BTC on April 17 and 0.01 LTC on April 22. It is April 14 today. I will wait and see what will happen. I did not pay for any membership or any mining fees and I did not let them use my PC to mine. I just gave them my bitcoin public address and that was it. Essentially, I am getting that money completely free with no effort or cost or resources used. I'm 99 percent sure it's a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment