My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

I received messages from a bot on one of my sites today. I thought that I was going to be offered a job, but it was just an automated program trying to get me to click on a malware site.

I am going to collect again from moon faucets at around 8pm. I might reach 9000 satoshi on coinpot soon and it is great! I hope I reach 10,000 satoshi again soon on coinpot so I can make another withdrawal!

I was disqualified from a few surveys today which didn't pay any disqualification points.

I looked at my globaltestmarket account and I seem to have 510 points. I need 1,300 points there to cashout, so I will probably need a few more months to get that many points there.

I now earn around 600 satoshi a day from a traffic exchange site. The minimum cashout amount there is 100,000 satoshi, so I will need around 200 days to cashout there. Still, 100,000 satoshi is around 10 dollars, so I will be earning 10 dollars in 7 months from that site. That is very good earnings as a free member that didn't pay for a membership or anything.

As I have said here, I lost 1 dollars due to an adzcash membership since it costs 99 cents but it only pays 18 cents a month without referrals. There were no reviews online telling how much the earnings from the membership there were, so I ended up losing out on a dollar.

I am going to take another risk and buy  ngrevshare membership for 2.5 dollars a month. According to the website, such a membership will pay 1.55 dollars a month, so I will need to earn 1 dollar a month from the premium ads to break even. I haven't seen any reviews of this membership online so I may as well try it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment