My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 23, 2018

Paidviewpoint suddenly offered me a survey worth 30 cents. This is the first time it has offered a survey in over a year. I qualified for it, so my balance there is around 5.10 dollars now. That is great! I hope that I reach 15 dollars there soon so I can cashout again. That would be pretty great. I never expected them to give me any surveys.

I will be able to cashout from donkeymails in about 25 days. I will receive 1 dollar from them, and I will receive it in bitcoins. I guess I am storing that bitcoin in my offline wallet. I am thinking of buying a fireproof safe so I can store my private keys there.

I am at 7000 satoshi on coinpot! It is pretty great. I will probably reach 10,000 satoshi in about 15 days. I hope that I will get to cashout soon! It will be pretty great.

I am thinking of removing more money from my online bitcoin wallet and transferring more of it to my offline wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment