My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 22, 2018

From the looks of it, I earn around 270 satoshi a day from infinitytrafficboost. It's not too bad and is comparable to the amount I earn from moon faucets. I just browse ten sites there whenever I collect from moon faucets.

I hope I find some way to get a passport soon so I can verify a payment processor like a Skrill account. From what I read, it will take a minimum of five years more before the Philippines starts implementing a national ID, so I have pretty much given up on getting a national ID to verify a payment processor. I guess I wish I didn't let my driver's license expire for so long.

I am at 4.87 dollars on paidviewpoint. Apparently, paid to click sites don't accept that site for advertising if you try to promote it. I wish the minimum payout there was just 5 dollars. The minimum payout there is 15 dollars and it will just take too long since you usually earn only 3 cents a day there because it never sends surveys outside of the surveys created by its own website.

I am almost at 7000 satoshi on coinpot! This is great. Once I reach 10,000 satoshi, I will be able to make another cashout! I am also planning on collecting litoshi and storing around 2 million litoshi in an offline wallet. I earn around 1000 litoshi from the moon faucets every three hours, so I will probably reach 2 million litoshi after a few months. I will try to convert the other currencies I have there to litoshi whenever I can so that collecting will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment