My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 13, 2018

I am now at 38.20 DOGE on freedogecoin! It is great. I only need one more claim there and I will be able to cashout! It is pretty great.

From what I read, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have had a significant increase today. I looked and there was an increase, but it wasn't that dramatic. BTC was at 6,500 per coin three days ago and it is at 8,000 per coin now. Of course, if you have tons of money invested, it was a big increase, but if you have invested only 200 dollars or so, which is the average person's bitcoin investment from what I read, your 200 dollars will just become 240 dollars. It's still far from its peak price from a few months ago, which was at 18,000 per coin.

Some experts are speculating that BTC will become 35,000 per coin by the end of 2018. I do hope that that is true so I can make some money from my investment in bitcoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment