My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I collected for pretty much the last time today. My coinpot balance is now at 7,800 satoshi, which is great.

I was able to earn 1000 coinpot tokens. I am storing them in case they rise in value. Anything higher than 1000 tokens, I will convert to bitcoins. I wish I invested a large amount of money on these coinpot tokens since around 14 tokens is worth 20 satoshi now. That's a 30 percent increase in the coinpot token value. Its par value was 1 satoshi for every 1 coinpot token when it was released.

I was able to buy 12 tokens from an ICO by spending 0.0001 BTC. I still can't withdraw it from the exchange since I need 450 tokens to cashout to an etheruem wallet. I am basically risking that money and I am hoping that the price per token will increase so much that each token will be worth thousands of dollars, which will make them lower the minimum amount of tokens to withdraw. I am storing those tokens for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment