My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 9, 2018

I am at 5,000 satoshi on coinpot again! This is pretty great! I hope that I will be able to reach 10,000 satoshi again soon. I earn an average of 400 satoshi a day from all the moon faucet sites.

I am almost at a 100 percent daily bonus on all the moon faucets and it is pretty great! I am at 85 percent or something on most of them while I am at 100 percent daily bonus on one of them. It is pretty amazing. I hope I reach a 100 percent bonus for all of them soon.

I am almost at 2 dollars on Neboux and it is pretty great. When I reach 6 dollars, I will be able to withdraw there. I think I am going to be pretty much forced to open a Skrill account and verify it to receive my funds from Neobux. This is because Payza.com no longer allows withdrawals of money so if I put my Neobux money there, I will never be able to withdraw it again, and Payza will probably close soon and take my money there with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment