My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I am thinking of buying a membership on adzcash.info and just try it out and see how much the premium ads pay. For most paid to click sites, the payments from premium ads are around 4-5 cents a day.

Their two best memberships are either the yearly one which costs 10 dollars a year or the one that costs a dollar a month.

If I buy the yearly one, I will probably end up with 14 dollars a year income as long as I click all the ads, which is a 4 dollars a year net profit, or around 33 cents a month.

If I buy the monthly one, I will spend 12 dollars a year and gain 14 dollars a year income, with a net of 2 dollars a year, or around 15 cents a month.

I think the monthly membership is better even if it costs more because adzcash is not featured on ptccentral so it is not really likely that the site will be around for a long time. If I only get to click ads there for three months and the site suddenly closes, I will end up with a big loss since I will lose nine months worth of investments.

It's better to buy a membership there since free accounts there only earn 2/10 cents a day or 6 cents a month.

Plus a membership will give me advertising points which will give me a chance to get referrals on other sites.

This is a very stingy estimate of course since there is a high chance that adzcash pays 5 cents a day to premium members instead of 4, which will give even more earnings. Some paid to click sites even give 6 cents a day income for premium members.

No comments:

Post a Comment