My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I'm storing 1000 coinpot tokens on coinpot. It's likely that their value will increase a lot over time, to the point where they will only give around 0.25 coins per moon faucet collection instead of the 3 coins per collection they give now. Of course, I am not leaving too many coins in my wallet there. I am going to store only 1000 or so and then convert the rest to BTC.

The get paid site I use is maintaining its slideshows so I can't click them today. I tried their paid to click ads and what it looks like is around 8 out of the 10 paid to click ads don't work. Therefore, the actual earnings from the site is only around 3 cents a day instead of 4 because the paid to click ads don't work. I hope they fix the slideshows soon. If they don't fix the slideshows, there will basically be no way to make money from the website, apart from the daily poll, and even that might be removed from the website, after which it will be possible to earn only 0.002 dollars a day from the website or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment