My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I am going to collect from moon faucets again after a few hours. I was able to cashout 10,000 satoshi ysterday! It is great! I am glad that it only took little time to earn that! And I can now spend that satoshi on other things, like cloud mining.

The new hash rate I bought from hashflare is 3 Terahashes. It is a lot faster compared to my previous hash rate which is only 0.01 Terahashes. That 0.01 Terahashes is worth 1.20 dollars while the 3 Terahashes is worth 9.6 dollars. I was able to figure out the transaction fees and everything. It is great! The 3 Terahashes miner isn't starting yet. I am not sure what I will earn per day from that. I earn an average of 20 satoshis a day from the 0.01 Terahashes, so calculating that, maybe I will earn 6000 satoshis a day from the 3 Terahashes investment I made. In reality, I will probably earn much less than that. Earning 6000 satoshi per day from just a 9 dollars investment is too much to expect. I am estimating that I will earn around 100 satoshi a day from that investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment